Wednesday 30 January 2013

Finally Started Training

Its almost a month late but I have finally started training.

Although my ankle still isnt good I decided that I can't just sit around doing nothing anymore!!!

Monday night I did 30 minutes on my exercise bike. In the 30 minutes I did 14.58km and I was on level 2. I stopped after 30 minutes as my ankle was hurting.

Last night I played full court pickup basketball for just over 2 hours and my ankle was still really hurting but I managed to keep playing for the full 2 hours.

I have also not drunk any coca-cola since saturday afternoon which is pretty good.

I am planning to do an hour on the exercise bike after work for the rest of the week.

I am also going to start streching at night for 30minutes to 1 hour as I think a lot of my problems result from a lack of flexability.

No comments:

Post a Comment