Wednesday 16 January 2013

Back to Basketball

Basketball started again last night managed to play full court 5 v 5 for 2 hours with little problem with fitness.

My ankle is reall not right still and is really bad when I jump off of one leg.

While I have been laid up with my ankle swollen I have decided on a plan of action to get fit.

From now on I will be playing basketball 2 times a week for 2 hours (Tues and Sunday) in order to get fit I need to first loose some weight in order to start jump training again. The 2 sessions a week will help with this but I have designed a stratergy to help the weight loss. As it is the rainy season here in Brasil at the moment I can't rely on being able to play basketball outside every night as I had planned.

Starting next monday (21-01-13) I am going to do the following for 1 month:

Weekdays before Work:

Take dog for walk for 40 minutes.

Weekdays after work

Stationary bike for 1 hour Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri (Basketball Tuesday Nights)

Saturday Mornings

2 hour Bike ride on the dirt tracks around the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment