Saturday 4 January 2014

Fit by 41 1/2

Due to working loads and tearing my acls in both knees I havent been able to loose any substantial weight so I have decided to push my goal date 6 months forward.

I am now able to walk pain free so will start walking every morning before work and I am planning to also do a upper body curcuit while I am rehabing the knees.

I got up at 6am this morning but due to a stomach bug I picked up new years eve I decided that it was better to wait another day to fully recover from the bug before I start exercising.

Loosely my plan for January is:

Weekdays

5:30 - 6:00 - Hand Bike
6:00 - 6:30 - Walk with dog
6:30 - 7:00 - Upperbody Circuit
7:00 - 7:30 - Stretching

Weekends

6:00 - 6:30 - Walk with dog
6:30 - 8:30 - Mountain biking

I have found that historically  I need to train in the mornings as my work regularily means that I miss training, also if I am also much lazier in the evenings!

Added to the exercise I have decided to stop drinking Coca Cola as much of my weight gain is due to drinking at least 2l of coke a day and all of the extra calories it brings.

I havent had a drink of coke this year (3 days) so not doing too badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment